Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended

How do i install HP Officejet Pro 8600 on my laptop Windows 8?

HP Recommended

What is the answer?

Why can I NOT scan using windows 8 and why was I not told on purchase of printer??????

HP Recommended

Hello lseghetti1948,

There are 3 different 8600 printers, so not knowing which  one you have, I cannot link you to a specific driver.  If you go here, you should be able to reach the driver you need.

Please let me know if this helps.

Good luck!

Signature
↙-----------How do I give Kudos?| How do I mark a post as Solved? ----------------↓
HP Recommended

I have hp k8600 and windows 8 and can't print in size A3.

Sameone know how to do?

HP Recommended

necesito instalar una impresora hp k8600

HP Recommended

I have "HP Officejet Pro 8600" but i cant install it because i have Windows 8. How could I install it??

HP Recommended

i needs windows 8 driver for my hp 8600

HP Recommended

This software does not work on win 8.1.

Found OJ_SF_K8600_140_408 .exe on HP site.

Printer works fine on network.

NO SCANNER DRIVER!!!!

Where do you find the SCANNER DRIVER?

HP Recommended

leonardo

HP Recommended

I purchased the Officejet Pro 8600 Plus 3/30/2014 and it came with a CD that shows it is for Windowś XP,Vista,7, 8 (Version28.8). It appears that they have updated the CD Software to include Windows 8. I hope this answers any questions regarding if this Officejet Pro 8600 Plus is compatible with Windows 8. This applies to new purchases only. If you already have this printer, then you will have to go to the HP website to download for Windows 8.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.