Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M127
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Boa tarde,

Estou a ter um problema ao imprimir em ambos os lados. Eu sei que apenas pode ser feito manualmente, o problema é que nem sequer tenho a oportunidade de imprimir em embos os lados. Não consigo escolher essa opção e não sei porquê. Eu tenho um computador novo, o meu antigo morreu um pouco. Podia imprimir em ambos os lados no meu computador antigo mas porque é que não consigo no meu novo? Está-me a falta alguma coisa?

Eu vou às porpriedades de impressão e não existe nenhum separador printing shortcut disponivel e o meu separador layout também não tem a opção "imprimir em ambos os lados manualmente" ... apenas tenho "orientação" e "formato da página". Estarão a faltar-me drivers? Quais? Alguém me consegue ajudar, por favor?

Cumprimentos,

Daniela

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hey @DanielaSofia 

Hope your doing fine! 

Thank you for visiting our English HP Support Community. We are only able to reply to posts written in English. To insure a quick response it would be advisable to post your question in English.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards.

I work on behalf of HP.
HP Support Community Moderator
HP Recommended

gosh... I publish in English they say I need to speak in Portuguese I speak in Portuguese they say I need to speak in English....

I'm always in the wrong support channel:

Hello,

I'm having a problem printing on both sides. I know that it can only be made manually, the problem is that I don't even have the opportunity to print it on both sides. I can't choose that option and I don't know why. I have a new computer, my last one kinda died. I could print it on both sides on my last computer but why can't I in this one? Am I missing something?

I go to print properties and there's no printing shortcut tab available and my layout tab doesn't have the "print on both sides manually" option... I only have the "orientation" and "page format". Is it drives that I'm missing? which ones? Can someone help me, please?

Regards,

Daniela

HP Recommended

@DanielaSofia, Welcome to the HP Support Community!

I understand you are not able to print on both sides. To assist you better,

• Which application are you trying to print from?
  • Have you tried printing different types of documents like PDF, Word, or Webpages and check if the issue persists?

Use the HP Smart app to print and scan from your Win 10 PC

Click here to download and know more about the app. 

If the issue persists, we will have to reinstall the printer driver on the computer.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hi thanks for the help. The problem was general, I didn’t  have de option in the computer options neither printing it from office365, from Firefox, form edge, and from Adobe. I couldn’t choose the option neither activate it. Moreover I found out that the computer was getting the wrong information from the printer since it wasn’t telling its true full model name. Thankfully I solved it installing some drivers. All I wanted was to know the drivers but in the end I could find it installed it and now it’s great! Thanks anyway! I appreciate it alt+3

HP Recommended

@DanielaSofia

Glad to know that the issue is now resolved. Feel free to contact us with any concerns related to HP products.

Happy to help!

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.