Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended

Problem solved. Why not include this head set-up in the printer setup documents instead of having to search for a solution online?

HP Recommended

Definitely an accepted solution. Extremely helpful, many thanks.

C. Cooke

HP Recommended

Thanks. Did exactly as you suggested and everything is working now.

HP Recommended

HI I HAVE AN HP OFFICEJET PRO 8035 AND I HAVE NO CARRIAGE LATCH

HP Recommended

@KENNEBUNK

Welcome to the HP Support Community.

Your Printer doesn't have a removable Printhead hence there would not be any latch to the carriage.

I hope this answers your question. Let me know if you need any further assistance. 

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution button, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thanks!

Have a great day!

I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Received this error after purchase and pulling out of box.  Followed directions, seems to be working. 

HP Recommended

@KENNEBUNK

I'm glad you got this issue sorted out

Do visit our HP Support Community and drop us a message anytime you need help

Thank you

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

HP Recommended

Where is the solution?  Your answer is a conclusion -- what did the owner do?

HP Recommended

Accepted Solution!

The steps worked. I am now printing again.

Thanks

HP Recommended

There is no white carriage latch lever to lift. This article and the photos are incorrect. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.