10-20-2019 03:37 AM
My printer will not printing in color. I have different software but nothing can change from black and white to color.
have used HP tools whitout result.
10-20-2019 05:16 AM - edited 10-20-2019 05:18 AM
In Paint Shop Pro, try following solution:
- Click File, then Print. The Print dialog box appears.
- Click the Options tab.
- In the Print Output group box, choose CMYK Separations.
- Click Print.
For more information on printing with the software PaintShop Pro, please refer to the link Corel below.
If the problem persists, please configure a new Port as follows (Network printer and Windows only):
- On the keyboard, press the Windows and R logo simultaneously. The Run window opens.
- Type control printers, and then press ENTER. The Devices and Printers window opens.
- Right-click the printer icon, then Printer Properties, Ports tab, and Add Port....
- Select Standard TCP/IP Port, and then tap Add Port....
- Click Next, and then enter the IP address of the printer (example: 192.168.1.97) in the Printer Name or IP Address field, and then click Next.
- Once the port is added, click Finish and close all windows.
- Try to print.
Don't hesitate to ask us if you need us.
|I'm not an HP employee. Did this message answer your question? Include it below as an Accepted Solution! Did you find this message useful? Click on the thumbs up set to give a Compliment! Follow us on Facebook Assistance customers HP.|
HP Expert support community HP France.