10-20-2019 03:37 AM
My printer will not printing in color. I have different software but nothing can change from black and white to color.
have used HP tools whitout result.
10-20-2019 05:16 AM - edited 10-20-2019 05:18 AM
In Paint Shop Pro, try following solution:
- Click File, then Print. The Print dialog box appears.
- Click the Options tab.
- In the Print Output group box, choose CMYK Separations.
- Click Print.
For more information on printing with the software PaintShop Pro, please refer to the link Corel below.
If the problem persists, please configure a new Port as follows (Network printer and Windows only):
- On the keyboard, press the Windows and R logo simultaneously. The Run window opens.
- Type control printers, and then press ENTER. The Devices and Printers window opens.
- Right-click the printer icon, then Printer Properties, Ports tab, and Add Port....
- Select Standard TCP/IP Port, and then tap Add Port....
- Click Next, and then enter the IP address of the printer (example: 192.168.1.97) in the Printer Name or IP Address field, and then click Next.
- Once the port is added, click Finish and close all windows.
- Try to print.
Don't hesitate to ask us if you need us.