Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

is there any drivers that work on windows 10 for HP Designjet 500PS 42 ????

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended
HP Recommended

Thanks but not working

HP Recommended

After many attempts to get my DesignJet 500 to work with Windows 10 I finally got it done. I tried something that another user recommended, I used a USB to 36 pin printer cable.

I had installed the Driver for the Designjet500ps 42 before in one of my failed trys to make the plotter work. So when I plugged the plotter to my computer using the 36 pin printer cable and try to printer the test page it work and now im able to use it.

Hope this can help you. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.