Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Common problems for Connectivity Issues
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Printer Wi-Fi, Connectivity Issues and Offline Status. Check out this link: HP printer is offline or unavailable.
HP Recommended
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M126nw
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello HP Team,

I bought this printer recently and having an issue with the wifi setup installation of the product. I can install the USB setup without any issue and I am also able to print the docs and scan using wifi without the use of the USB cable but when I am clicking on "HP Device Toolbox" as highlighted under after selecting the USB, I can see all the tabs and print reports, etc. but when I select the second option which is connection type as "Network", I am not able to see any tabs and I get an error as below " There is a problem communicating with the printer". I am not sure what is the issue here. I also called HP customer service two times and every time, the agents uninstalled the driver and software and reinstalled it. In both cases, I still face the below issue. Pls see all the screenshots for your reference.

Pls let me know where we are going wrong and how can I make sure that the wireless/wifi setup is perfectly installed without any issue.

Thank you again. Pls, let e know in case any other details are needed.

Suyogya_2-1638359318019.png

Suyogya_0-1638359230135.png

Suyogya_3-1638360211055.png

Suyogya_1-1638359263530.png

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@Suyogya

Welcome to the HP support community.

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

@Sandytechy20

Thank you for the above details. I didn't receive any private message from the HP technician requesting  further details related to my product. Pls let me know when will I receive the private message.

Thank you

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.