Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Common problems for Connectivity Issues
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Printer Wi-Fi, Connectivity Issues and Offline Status. Check out this link: HP printer is offline or unavailable.
HP Recommended
HP Laser MFP 135wg
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello Community,

after multiple tries, i am still not able to let me laster printer connect to my WiFi. I have tried already following:

- Connection through installation-guide --> cannot connect to WiFi

- Connection through USB-Cable connected to my Laptop --> cannot connect to WiFi

- Direct Connetion from Setup to my WiFi --> cannot connect to WiFi

- WPS --> also fails

- Static IP-Address + Whitelisting in my Router config --> when i have setup all on router, i am still not able to ping the printer.

i already setup multiple WiFi Printer, and this one seems not to work?! Very frustrating. Hopefully somebody can give me a hint.

BR

Stefan

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @stefanmisch,

I'd like to help!

To assist better -

1. Are you trying to connect your printer to your home network or public network?
  2. What is the status of the wireless light on the printer, steady or blinking?
  3.  I would like to know, is your router set to work on 2.4 GHz network or 5 GHz network band?

Let me know!

And, Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.