cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems for Connectivity Issues
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Printer Wi-Fi, Connectivity Issues and Offline Status. Check out this link: Printer Wi-Fi, Connectivity Issues and Offline Status..
bslacum
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP service

HP Recommended
HP 8025e
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

I bought a 8025e injet pro color all in one printer and have had it a year and 16 days and it stopped printing color. I was told I had 2 years service on it. Tried to contact someone to get it replaced or fixed and was told I had only 1 year and that it could not be fixed  "JUST BUY A NEW ONE".  Can not seem to get anyone to help me just the run around and spent almost 5 hours of my time on phone, Kept getting transferred from one department or person to another. No one knows what anyone else is doing. Had to keep repeating myself with each transfer?????? I have been a loyal HP user desktops, laptops and printers in the past nut not anymore!!!!! I will be sure and tell all my friends (and any site dealing with HP) how poor the printer service is from HP. Never again will I buy an HP printer.

1 REPLY 1
Betty0610
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
17,779 17,761 986 854
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@bslacum

Welcome to the HP Support Community.

This situation will need some additional support from our internal teams in HP. For that to happen, we will give you additional instructions/information via Private Message.

Please do check your inbox on the forums page for the private message.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution button, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thanks!

Have a great day!

I am an HP Employee

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation