Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Common problems for Connectivity Issues
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Printer Wi-Fi, Connectivity Issues and Offline Status. Check out this link: HP printer is offline or unavailable.
HP Recommended
HP 8025e
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

I bought a 8025e injet pro color all in one printer and have had it a year and 16 days and it stopped printing color. I was told I had 2 years service on it. Tried to contact someone to get it replaced or fixed and was told I had only 1 year and that it could not be fixed  "JUST BUY A NEW ONE".  Can not seem to get anyone to help me just the run around and spent almost 5 hours of my time on phone, Kept getting transferred from one department or person to another. No one knows what anyone else is doing. Had to keep repeating myself with each transfer?????? I have been a loyal HP user desktops, laptops and printers in the past nut not anymore!!!!! I will be sure and tell all my friends (and any site dealing with HP) how poor the printer service is from HP. Never again will I buy an HP printer.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@bslacum

Welcome to the HP Support Community.

This situation will need some additional support from our internal teams in HP. For that to happen, we will give you additional instructions/information via Private Message.

Please do check your inbox on the forums page for the private message.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution button, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thanks!

Have a great day!

I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.