Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here
Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here
Computer got new wireless network. Printer still on old network.
Welcome to the HP support community
Restore the printer to the original network settings
1. From the printer control panel, touch or swipe down the tab at the top of the screen to open the Dashboard, and then touch ( Setup ).
2. Touch Network Setup.
3. Touch Restore Network Settings. A message appears stating that the network defaults will be restored.
4. Touch Yes.
5. Print the network configuration page and verify that the network settings have been reset.
Set up the printer on your wireless network using Wireless Setup Wizard
1. From the printer control panel, touch or swipe down the tab at the top of the screen to open the Dashboard, and then touch (Wireless).
2. Touch (Setup).
3. Touch Wireless Settings.
4. Touch Wireless Setup Wizard.
5. Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the setup.
You can refer page no.51 in this user manual for more assistance:- Click here
I hope that helps.
To thank me for my efforts to help you, please mark my post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.
Sandytechy20 I am an HP Employee
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Ask the community