Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Common problems for Connectivity Issues
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Printer Wi-Fi, Connectivity Issues and Offline Status. Check out this link: HP printer is offline or unavailable.
HP Recommended
HP ENVY Photo 7855 All-in-One Printer
Other

Can I print from my Google Nest Hub Max?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @DLK1940,

Welcome to HP Support Community.

Thank you for posting your query, I will be glad to help you.

Yes, you can print from your Google Nest Hub Max to your HP ENVY Photo 7855 All-In-One Printer. To set this up, you'll need to ensure your printer is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your Google Nest Hub Max, and then follow these steps.

• Ensure Printer Compatibility: Confirm that your HP ENVY Photo 7855 is compatible with Google Cloud Print. Most modern HP printers, including the ENVY series, support Google Cloud Print.
  • Enable Google Cloud Print on your Printer: You may need to set up Google Cloud Print on your printer if you haven't already done so. This usually involves accessing your printer's settings menu through its display panel or web interface and following the instructions to enable Google Cloud Print.
  • Link Google Account with Google Nest Hub Max: Make sure your Google account is linked to your Google Nest Hub Max. You can do this during the initial setup or by going to the Google Home app on your smartphone or tablet, selecting your Nest Hub Max, and linking your account if it's not already linked.
  • Connect Printer to Google Cloud Print: Go to the Google Cloud Print website on a computer or device and sign in with the same Google account linked to your Nest Hub Max. Follow the instructions to add your HP ENVY Photo 7855 printer to Google Cloud Print.
  • Set Up Printing on Google Nest Hub Max: Once your printer is connected to Google Cloud Print, you should be able to print from your Nest Hub Max. Simply say "Hey Google, print [document or image] on [printer name]" to initiate the print job.
  • Verify Settings: Make sure your printer and Google Nest Hub Max are connected to the same Wi-Fi network and that both devices are powered on and functioning properly.

Once these steps are completed, you should be able to print from your Google Nest Hub Max to your HP ENVY Photo 7855 All-In-One Printer seamlessly.

I hope this helps.

Take care and have a good day.

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Alden4

HP Support 

I am an HP Employee.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.