Resolve Windows 10 related issues for your HP computers or printers by HP Windows 10 Support Center
My daughter gave me her printer Envy 4500 which was register on her account. I need to change it's registration to my account, to get instant ink,
What should I do to change the printer registration to my account?
@Chrase, Welcome to HP Support Community!
You will have to cancel the existing account first and re-enroll the printer again.
To cancel the account, follow the steps from the document HP Instant Ink - Cancel Your HP Instant Ink Service.
Now, follow these steps to re-enable the web-services -
Step 1 Remove the Web-Services -
1. From the top of the screen, touch or swipe down the tab to open the Dashboard, touch ( HP ePrint ), and then touch (Web Services Settings).
2. Touch Remove Web Services.
Reboot the devices.
Step 2 Enable the Web-Services -
1. From the top of the screen, touch or swipe down the tab to open the Dashboard, and then touch ( Setup ).
2. Touch Web Services Setup.
4. On the screen that appears, touch OK to allow the printer to automatically check for product updates.
5. If the Printer Update Options screen is displayed, select one of the options.
6. When the printer is connected to the server, the printer prints an information page. Follow the instructions on the information page to finish the setup.
Use the document HP Printers - Enrolling in HP Instant Ink to re-enroll.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
TEJ1602 I am an HP Employee
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Ask the community