cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Photo Paper Jams in Laser Printer

HP Recommended
M255dw
macOS 10.15 Catalina

I'm trying to print photos on 100 mm x 150 mm 150gm gloss photo paper. All the paper setting are correct but it always jams, whatever tray I feed from. Printer seems unable to feed the paper around the back of the printer as this is always where is jams. Printer is less than 6 weeks old and OK with normal A4, etc.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Level 4
74 74 4 5
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello, i was wondering if the paper is actually getting caught on a something or does it just seem to stop suddenly? Also does the image on the paper appear to be centered and correct, or does it look enlarged or off centered? One recommendation is to use tray 1, which is the fold down tray on the front, and place the paper in the tray with the SHORT edge of the paper towards the rollers. And again specify the paper size and type through the paper settings menu.

Let  me know what you find, thanks.

Hope this helps, thanks.
0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation