I have had this printer a while. I changed the Wireless Provider, which gave me new SSID and network configuration. This information is not changeable. I went to try to add the DeskJet Printer onto the new network. Unfortunately I am getting this Box asking me for a custom Password to update the network information.
I dont recall setting a Custom Password when I initially setup the printer. Is there any way around this? Or possibly a way to do a Hard Reset on the printer?
At this point I suggest you contact HP Support in your region and they should be able to help you with this Password issue
1) Click on this link - www.hp.com/contacthp/
2) Select your product type below.
3) Enter the serial of your device.
4) Select the country from the drop-down.
5) Select the chat or get phone number options based on your preferences.
6) Fill the web-form and proceed further.
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".