Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here
Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here
I ran the Wireless Network Test and the report says "The wireless radio is not functioning. Contact HP support"
The printer is beyond warranty.
Welcome to the HP support community.
Perform a power reset
Update the printer firmware
Here are the steps:- Click here
1. Make sure that the network cable is not connected.
2. To verify if the network has lost communication, try connecting other devices to the network.
3. Test network communication by pinging the network.
a. Open a command-line prompt on your computer.
● For Windows, click Start, click Run, type cmd, and then press Enter.
b. Type ping followed by the router IP address.
c. If the window displays round-trip times, the network is working.
4. Make sure that the router or printer connects to the same network that the computer connects to.
a. Print a conƭguration page.
b. Compare the service set identiƭer (SSID) on the conƭguration report to the SSID in the printer conƭguration for the computer.
c. If the numbers are not the same, the devices are not connecting to the same network. 5econƭgure the wireless setup for the printer
You can refer page no.145 in this user guide for more assistance:- Click here
I hope that helps.
To thank me for my efforts to help you, please mark my post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.
Sandytechy20 I am an HP Employee
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Ask the community