cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Where is the user name and password for EWS for DeskJet 3752. How to print from my laptop.

HP Recommended
Dell Inspirion
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I reinstalled my 3752 on my laptop.  I know the wireless connection must be OK, because the laptop will detect the printer, and give me ink levels.  In the set up process, I was able to print an internal test page from my laptop.  However, I cannot print documents from my laptop.  I get an error message saying the printer is in an error state.  

The same printer is set up on another laptop ( Asus with windows 10 Pro) and it works fine on that.  It also works fine from my Samsung S9 phone.

Besides getting the printer to print to the Dell laptop, I would also like to be able to look at the 

EWS settings.  I tried admin and 12345678.  I tried admin and the temporary PIN from the Network Configuration page.  I don't see any other things on there that look like passwords.  

Thank you for any help you can offer.

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation