Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

I do not have a HP Printer, I have a Lexmark Proseries 700 printer.  Can I add my printer to the HR eprint application and if the answer is yes, how?  Thanks!

HP Recommended

Hi Carlyn,

Welcome to the HP Support forums.  I understand that you would like to add your Lexmark printer to the ePrint application. 

Unfortunately, the ePrint application supports only HP products. To find out if Lexmark has a mobile printing solution I would check the Lexmark Support page.  I have included a link for quick reference.

Lexmark Support

http://support.lexmark.com/index?page=productSelection&channel=supportAndDownloads&locale=en&userloc...

--------------------------
Regards,
Happytohelp
Please click the Thumbs Up to show you like my post or to say thanks!

I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended

hi i have HP laserjet 200 Color M251N connected via ethernet with home plug on my talk talk router, i printed info page and typed ip address in to browser, clicked on enable web services but it says connection error, check internet connection, so i cannot get code to register device, every other device on my network has internet connection, but printer is saying it doesn't, have seen other guides which say carry out laserjet update on printer display which i have done but it says no update found, so i am stuck and don't know what to do now and very frustrated as i can't get it working any help would be appreciated many thanks

HP Recommended

{Personal Information Removed}

HP Recommended

Hi!

@sqwaddy

Thank you for becoming a member of the HP Support community.  I understand that you are encountering an error when trying to enable your web services.

Please assign a static/manual ip address and manual DNS servers for your printer.  I have included a link to another post that has the screen shots on how to do this.  Don't worry that the screen shots show an Officejet 8500a printer, the steps are the same. Please note though that if you don't have the option of "IPv4" on your left-hand side menu, please click on "Network Address (IP)" or it may just say "Network".

HP Support forums post by Happytohelp01

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/ePrint-Print-Apps-Mobile-Printing-and-ePrintCenter/Officejet-Pro-8600-I...

@bradmuffin1

Welcome to the HP Support forums.  I have asked the moderator to remove your claim code for your security.

I suspect that since you posted your claim code that you weren't sure what to do with it. I have included a document on customizing your ePrint email address. It details what steps to take to use the claim code.  I've also included a general information document on why to sign up for HP Connected/HP ePrintCenter.

Setting Up a Custom Email Address for ePrint

Why Do I Have to Connect to the Internet and Sign Up for HP Connected?

Regards,
Happytohelp

I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended
Hi,
I have a hp 4050n laserjet. And was wondering if I can use this within eprint on my iPad.
Cannot get work code to set it up.
HP Recommended

Hi royc0m,

I am sorry, but to get your issue more exposure I would suggest posting it in the commercial forums since this is a commercial product. You can do this at http://h30499.www3.hp.com/hpeb/ .

I hope this helps.

Regards,
Happytohelp

I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended

Testing.

HP Recommended
Hi I managed to sort my problem out, stupidly the support page at HP doesn't list the firmware update program for osx under the mavericks release you have to look under mountain lion, did firmware update and sailed straight through the eprint setup, guessing the internet address on the old firmware was wrong as eprint website recently changed, thanks for the advice anyway, if any one else out there uses osx mavericks then look under a previous one in the support section and you may find what you are looking for
HP Recommended

this is james

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.