Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Add your printer to your HP ePrintCenter account at www.hpeprintcenter.com

To set up and troubleshoot your web-connected printer, create a free account on HP ePrintCenter and add your printer.  An HP ePrintCenter account allows you to:

1. View the connectivity and print status of your printer, including ink level status.
  2. Manage your printer’s ePrint settings, see the status of your current ePrint jobs, and control who can print to your printer
  3. Browse available print apps, and add, configure, or remove print apps on most web-connected printers. 
  4. Add Scheduled Print apps and configure the day and time when you want them to print automatically for you (currently only available on the Photosmart D110)
  5. Review extensive Print App FAQ and Help resources available on HP ePrintCenter
  6. See up-to-date ePrint and Print App news and site status information in the web services News section:  http://h30495.www3.hp.com/news/

Print your Web Services info sheet

You will likely need to reprint your web services info sheet to enable your printer for adding to your ePrintCenter account - your printer's claiming code that is printed on the info sheet can only be used to add it to an ePC account for 24 hours after printing the info sheet.  Reprinting the info sheet doesn't change your printer's claiming code or email address, it just re-enables your printer to be added to your ePC account.  You can only print your Web Services info sheet if you have enabled web services on your printer.  If the web services info sheet will not print, try removing and re-enabling web services (see here for how to do that) and your info sheet should print automatically.

The steps to re-print your info sheet vary by product: 

Photosmart Printers:

Depending on the printer model, either:

-       Via the Setup>Wireless>Web Services Settings menu, or

-       Via the Web Services/ePrint icon on the front panel display – select the icon and select the “Print Report” button on the Web Services status screen. 

On the eStation:

1. Select the Menu button on the eStation display (to the right of the Home and Back buttons at the top left when the display is docked on the printer);
  2. Scroll down to the ePrint section
  3. Select the blue "Web Services" settings link on the right of the ePrint section
  4. Select the Print ePrint Information option

Officejet printers:

Depending on the printer model, either:

-       Via the Setup > Web Services Setup >Printer Email Address menu, or

-       Via the ePrint icon on the front panel display – select the ePrint icon and select the “Print” button on the ePrint Status screen.

LaserJet printers:

1. Print a configuration page from your product, and locate the IP address.
  2. At your computer, open a Web browser and type the product IP address into the address line. The HP Embedded Web Server opens.
  3. Click the HP Web Services tab.
  4. Click the Print Information Sheet button.

Create an account on HP ePrintCenter and add your printer 

1. Go to www.hpeprintcenter.com and select the Sign In option on the Welcome screen
  2. Follow the steps to sign in with an existing account (e.g., Google, Facebook, Yahoo, etc.) or select the Sign Up link, and follow the instructions to sign in and create an account.
  3. Enter your printer claming code from the Web Services info sheet in the Add Printer dialog that appears to add your printer to your account   If the Add Printer dialog does not appear automatically, select the Add Printer button.

Once you have added your printer you will automatically be prompted to configure your ePrint settings, including managing who can print to your printer and creating a custom email address.  

I am an HP employee.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

You need to go to http://www.snapfish.com/ and click their login button. Once it prompts you for your e-mail and password, click the "Forgot Password" button, put in your email and click submit. After you do that, it will send you an email with a link to reset the password. After you reset the password, you should be able to use your email address and that password to log into ePrintCEnter directly. 

Best of luck,

Kyle

-------------How do I give Kudos? | How do I mark a post as Solved? --------------------------------------------------------
Signature

View solution in original post

103 REPLIES 103
HP Recommended

HELP?!?!?!

I have recently brought a hp all-in-one Deskjet 3070A printer. I have set it up successfully on my wireless network as it will print wirelessly no problem. I am having major issues trying to set up the ePrint services though.

I have tried doing this directly from the ePrint button on my printer however it then says it cannot connect to the network (even though it is connected to the wireless and has excellent strength! :s)

I have also typed in the IP address on my laptop which has taken me to the printers page. I have selected web services to try to enable web services but an error message keeps coming up saying 'Another person is currently registering the printer. Try again later'

I have also been to the ePrint Centre to try and 'add printer' however I can't figure out my printers code even though I've printed out the hp network configuration page.

I really do not know what to do?!?!?!?! Any ideas??

HP Recommended

Hey lottehicks!

I answered your other post here. I'll respond to you on that thread to keep our troubleshooting in one place.

If I have solved your issue, please feel free to provide kudos and make sure you mark this thread as solution provided!

Although I work for HP, my posts and replies are my own opinion and not those of HP.
HP Recommended

hi

HP Recommended

just added a printer...............  wow

HP Recommended

Add Printer

HP Recommended

I have tried using IE and Firefox to add an account on eprintcenter.com and NEITHER WORKS.

What the heck is the problem? This is the stupidest thing ever!

HP Recommended

please add my printer

HP Recommended

why cant the eprint . com work

HP Recommended

trying to add my eprinter code having trouble getting there

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.