Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here
Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here
Welcome to the HP Support forums. I understand that you are getting a connection error with your HP printer.
To better assist you, would you please provide some further information:
1) What make/model/product number of HP printer do you have? Guide to finding your product number
2) How is the printer connected (USB cable, ethernet, or wireless)?
3) What operating system are you using on your computer (Windows 7, Mac 10.8, or Windows 8, etc)?
4) Where is the error message being displayed (computer or printer)?
5) What were you trying to accomplish when you received this error? I suspect it was either trying to connect the printer to your wireless network or when you were trying to enable the web services.
Welcome to the HP Support forums. I’m unsure of what you are agreeing to when you say ‘Yes’.
To be able to assist you, would you please answer the following questions:
4) Are you getting any error messages? If so are they being displayed on the printer or on the computer?
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Ask the community