Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

i  cant download the hp laserjet 1010 driver .. plz. help me... 

why i download the driver of this product for win 7 homebasic 64 bit

plz. send me a link of download of this driver 

HP Recommended

Have you obtained the subject driver, and is the 102 working?

HP Recommended

Did you successfully install the correct driver, and is the 1012 working?

HP Recommended

Dear Support Team,

Please i need the driver for HP Laserjet 1012 win7 64x.

Regards,

HP Recommended

Hi gdw1130,

To get your issue more exposure I would suggest posting it in the HP Enterprise Business Community because this is a commercial printer.

I hope this helps.

Sunshyn2005
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the thumbs up" button!

HP Recommended

No, not yet.  Any new solutions would be appreciated.

Thanks.

HP Recommended

Hi folks,

I work on behalf of HP for consumer support, if you are not getting what you are looking for in the HP Enterprise Business Community then you can try Contacting HP Worldwide.

My best recommendation is for you to get commercial support to ensure you are getting the necessary expertise and not speculation from myself, a consumer tech.

Best of luck. 🙂

Sunshyn2005
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the thumbs up" button!

HP Recommended

I just downloaded and installed the Vista x64 driver and installed it on Win 7 X64 Enterprise and it worked fine.  So far so good.....

HP Recommended

i'm curious to know if these remedies have held up over time.

i have decomissioned 2 of these printers in an office setting after upgrading to Windows 7 (half of the computers are 32 bit, half are 64 bit.)  we were able to apply the suggested fixes, but they did not hold up for network usage. unsupported personalities and all that. i need my printers to work and my employees are not exactly skilled at this kind of BS.

i have recently hooked up a 1012 to an old computer that uses a supported o/s. but would like to use them again if the workarounds really do work and don't regress.

as was suggested by another user, i replaced the 1012s with brother 2040s which are just fine, and can be had for $59.00 on sale. so problem solved.

but this 1012 situation was a rather frustrating and needless problem which was kida dumb on HP's part. I have bought hundreds of 12As when the 1012s were active, but now i buy Brother TN 450s ($70.00 each ) by the dozen.

you might want to think about that next time, HP.

so anyway... have these workarounds help up?

HP Recommended

Hi just_a_guy,

I suspect your question would be better answered in the HP Enterprise Business Community,  as the HP LaserJet 1012 is a commercial model.

My technical expertise is with consumer products and software, I am sure the commercial folks would be happy to help if you re-post your question for them to answer. The HP Enterprise Business Community is an HP Forum designed for the Commercial and Enterprise customers to help one another. I am sure you will find some HP folks there to help too.

Click here to log into the commercial forum > HP Enterprise Business Community

Best of luck.

Sunshyn2005
I work on behalf of HP

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.