Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Can someone tell me how i delete files from my HP ePrint app after i have downloaded and printed. Thanks
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

jmsandkds,

I apologize for the confusion. Those options that you are talking about "photos,web, and file" are located on the phone somewhere. Lets say you click on files. When you click on files it will search the phone for available files that are able to print via the ePrint app. As far as where they are on the phone, you will have to search for them via the search screen, connecting it to the computer, or some files are even program specific and only available in that program to be viewed, edited, or deleted.

I hope this helps.

Signature
↙-----------How do I give Kudos?| How do I mark a post as Solved? ----------------↓

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
HP Recommended

The way you add add and remove apps to your printer varies depending on the model. 

I. On the following printers, use the "Get More" icon on the device to add additional print apps directly on the device:  When you select the "Get More" icon on your printer front panel display, you will see a list of available apps for your pinter, and you can select and add apps to your printer from there:  

• HP Photosmart c309n-s
  • HP Photosmart Premium C310 series
  • HP Photosmart eAll-in-One Printer D410 series 

• To remove apps on these printers, select the "Get More" icon, and then select the "Manage Apps" button (at the top-left of the Touchsmart Web Apps" screen that appears).  That will open the "Manage My Favorites" screen where you can remove apps by selecting the "X" on the app icons.  

• Any configuration required for print apps (e.g., entering Zip Code) on these devices will be prompted for when you run the print app. 

II. On the HP eStation (with the removable tablet display).  

• Add apps: Select the tab (with the upwards arrow on it) at the bottom of the screen to open the app drawer.  Then select the Add Apps option at the bottom of the screen to view available print apps.  

• Delete apps: Select the tab (with the upwards arrow on it) at the bottom of the screen to open the app drawer.  Scroll down to display the Print Apps section.  Select the Delete option and then select the app you wish to delete.   

III. On other web-connected printers, if you select the "Get More" icon it will provide you the web site address for HP ePrintCenter - www.hpeprintcenter.com.  You go there to add new apps, view apps on your printer, and setup/remove apps from your printer.  
For those devices, to add more print apps: 

1. Go to www.hpeprintcenter.com and log into your account.  If you don't have an account yet, create an account and add your printer.  Information on doing that can be found here:  http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/ePrint-Print-Apps-Mobile/Add-your-printer-to-your-HP-ePrintCenter-accou...

2. Select the "Get More Print Apps" link in the Print Apps section (below the ePrint section).

3. Select the icon of the print app you want to install, and then on the print app detail page select the "Add to Printer" button.  If the print app requires setup, after adding it you will see a "Setup" button which you should select to configure the print app so it is ready to use.  
  • To remove apps on these printers, select the "My Apps" link to display the apps installed on your device.  Hold your mouse over the print app you would like to remove and a red X will appear, select the red X to remove the app.  

• As soon as you add or remove the print app from the HP ePrintCenter it will be removed/added on your printer...select the "Apps" icon to see all currently installed apps on your printer.  

Note:  Not all print apps are supported on all printers, and apps may be limited to certain countries or languages.  If you don't see a print app you are looking for when you access the "Get More Print Apps" link, that app is not currently available for your printer.  We are regularly working on creating new apps and extend the printers on which existing apps are available, and you will see a star notification icons on the Get More icon on your printer when new apps are available.  

Source: http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/ePrint-Print-Apps-Mobile-Printing-and-ePrintCenter/How-do-I-add-remove-...

Signature
↙-----------How do I give Kudos?| How do I mark a post as Solved? ----------------↓
HP Recommended
Thanks for the reply. I may have confused you or it may be me that's confused but I don't want to delete the app. I want to delete a number of files that are on my phone in my HP ePrint app.

When I select the app on my phone it gives me 3 options to print from, photos, web and file. It's these files that I want to know how to delete not the app itself.

Can you help with this. Thanks
HP Recommended

jmsandkds,

I apologize for the confusion. Those options that you are talking about "photos,web, and file" are located on the phone somewhere. Lets say you click on files. When you click on files it will search the phone for available files that are able to print via the ePrint app. As far as where they are on the phone, you will have to search for them via the search screen, connecting it to the computer, or some files are even program specific and only available in that program to be viewed, edited, or deleted.

I hope this helps.

Signature
HP Recommended
Thanks
HP Recommended

jmsandkds,

I am glad to help. If you have any other issues feel free to post to our forums and we are happy to answer any further questions you have.

Signature
HP Recommended

I have a related question.  I am using 7notesHDPremium on my iPad to create documents I then print using HPePrint (also on my iPad).  My problem is the document remains on the HPePrint App even after I delete it from 7notes.  How do I make it go away?

HP Recommended

hi jboisture. Where exactly in the HP Eprint app are you seeing reference to your 7notes files?

TwoPointOh
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the thumbs up" button!

HP Recommended

I found on my Android tablet that if you go to Settings, Storage and Downloads, I was able to see the pdf file I had printed listed there.  I was able to check the box and press the trash to delete it from my device.  Hope this helps someone.  Best regards

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.