Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

How do I print my web services information sheet?

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

Hello MauryPotter,

Depending on your printer model, the method could vary.

On most printers:

1. Navigate to the Setup menu (wrench icon).
  2. Select the Web Services menu.
  3. Select Printer Email Address, Print Info Page, or a variation of the option.
If I have solved your issue, please feel free to provide kudos and make sure you mark this thread as solution provided!

Although I work for HP, my posts and replies are my own opinion and not those of HP.
HP Recommended

My 6500A Plus printer has no Setup button or way to get to the Web Services menu.

HP Recommended

MauryPotter,

From the home screen of the printer's front panel:

1. Press the right arrow and select Setup.
  2. Select Web Services Setup.
  3. Select Printer Email Address.
If I have solved your issue, please feel free to provide kudos and make sure you mark this thread as solution provided!

Although I work for HP, my posts and replies are my own opinion and not those of HP.
HP Recommended

How do I print my "web  sewvices information sheet?

HP Recommended

HI sltiffee2,

What printer do you have?

HP Recommended

I have a Laserjet P2055dn and even have eprint printer installed on my computer but, cannot find my web services menu after most recent 2013 firmware update to print up my web services information sheet to add device to eprint how do I do that?

HP Recommended

Hello scootersgal,

Welcome to the HP Support Forums!

To get your issue more exposure I would suggest posting it in the commercial forums since this is a commercial product. You can do this at Commercial LaserJet Forums.

The support page for your product may be helpful in the meantime: HP LaserJet P2055 Printer series

I hope this helps!

JERENDS
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to the left of the reply button to say “Thanks” for helping!
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.