cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Shonashoe
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post

Instant ink

HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
My broadband was disconnected several weeks ago and I've only just been able to get back online. This meaning my printer hasn't been connected to the Internet therefore instant ink status couldn't connect to HPs end. I've still been able to use the printer but I'm now really low on ink and wondered when I'd get more sent out?
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
Bob_Headrick
Level 16
Level 16
33,349 26,707 2,427 9,058
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

The troubleshooting steps in the document here may help track the status of your Instant Ink shipment.  It can take ten days for standard shipments, there are also options to  expidite shipments if needed.

Bob Headrick,  HP Expert

I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.

If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button 

If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"

0 Kudos
Shonashoe
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Okay thanks. How do I request an expedited shipping?
0 Kudos
Bob_Headrick
Level 16
Level 16
33,349 26,707 2,427 9,058
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

See step 6 and later in the document I referenced above:

• On your HP Instant Ink account page, click Support, and then click Contact HP Support.
    Figure : Clicking Contact HP Support
    Clicking Contact HP Support

• On the HP Customer Support - Contact page, scroll down, and then fill out the contact form.
  • Click Show options.
  • HP contact options display on the screen.
  • Select Chat Now or Get Phone Number.

Bob Headrick,  HP Expert

I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.

If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button 

If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"

0 Kudos
Drakster
Retired
Retired
4,038 3,773 306 607
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello @Shonashoe

Thanks for contacting the HP Support Forums!

I see that your printer is low on ink and was not connected to the internet for awhile. I will certainly do my best to help you and please remember to return to this thread and mark 'Accept as Solution', if I have successfully helped you resolve the issue. If you wish to say 'thanks' for my effort to help, click the 'thumbs up' to give me a Kudos.

Have you resolved the connection problem? To ensure that you receive your replacement cartridges in a timely manner, we strongly recommend that you leave your printer powered on at all times. If your printer is powered off for days at a time it may not send information correctly to our servers which may cause a delay in ink shipments. 

If you require more ink cartridges, please send me a private message with your account number or email address and I would be happy to look into sending you more ink if needed. Also, confirm that the address on your account is correct.  

I look forward to hearing back from you. 🙂 

Drakster
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the thumbs up" button!

0 Kudos
Tags (1)
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation