Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
My broadband was disconnected several weeks ago and I've only just been able to get back online. This meaning my printer hasn't been connected to the Internet therefore instant ink status couldn't connect to HPs end. I've still been able to use the printer but I'm now really low on ink and wondered when I'd get more sent out?
4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

The troubleshooting steps in the document here may help track the status of your Instant Ink shipment.  It can take ten days for standard shipments, there are also options to  expidite shipments if needed.

Bob Headrick,  HP Expert

I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.

If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button 

If my answer was helpful please click "Yes" to the "Was this post helpful" question.

HP Recommended
Okay thanks. How do I request an expedited shipping?
HP Recommended

See step 6 and later in the document I referenced above:

• On your HP Instant Ink account page, click Support, and then click Contact HP Support.
    Figure : Clicking Contact HP Support
    Clicking Contact HP Support

• On the HP Customer Support - Contact page, scroll down, and then fill out the contact form.
  • Click Show options.
  • HP contact options display on the screen.
  • Select Chat Now or Get Phone Number.

Bob Headrick,  HP Expert

I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.

If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button 

If my answer was helpful please click "Yes" to the "Was this post helpful" question.

HP Recommended

Hello @Shonashoe

Thanks for contacting the HP Support Forums!

I see that your printer is low on ink and was not connected to the internet for awhile. I will certainly do my best to help you and please remember to return to this thread and mark 'Accept as Solution', if I have successfully helped you resolve the issue. If you wish to say 'thanks' for my effort to help, click the 'thumbs up' to give me a Kudos.

Have you resolved the connection problem? To ensure that you receive your replacement cartridges in a timely manner, we strongly recommend that you leave your printer powered on at all times. If your printer is powered off for days at a time it may not send information correctly to our servers which may cause a delay in ink shipments. 

If you require more ink cartridges, please send me a private message with your account number or email address and I would be happy to look into sending you more ink if needed. Also, confirm that the address on your account is correct.  

I look forward to hearing back from you. 🙂 

Drakster
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the thumbs up" button!

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.