Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Why not just install with the mopier mode disabled....????

HP Recommended

Never heard of a "mopier mode".  Why can't egghead designers write simple things in English for us regular people.

HP Recommended

Thank you so much.  So simple when you know how.  Worked first time.  Excellent.

HP Recommended

Thank you so much!  After months of printing one copy at a time, I am back in business!  And such a simple fix.  Really appreciate you sharing your knowledge!

HP Recommended

That worked. Thanks!!!

HP Recommended

Thanks a billion for this post!

I bought a new Desktop PC with Window 7 OS since last year and have been suffering this problem. I had to painfully print my work one page at a time - and what a pain that had been!

Funny enough, it never occured to me to check the web to see if any other person had the same problem until today. Now, the problem is fixed and I can print multiple copies with my HP 4650n printer.

Thanks again.

HP Recommended

*face palm* Never even crossed my mind it has been so long since I have seen mopier mode cause issues Thank You!!!!!!!

HP Recommended

My HP color laser  CP2025 will not print multiples.  I found this thread and thought that was the answer, as I am using Windows 7.  I found my Job Storage was set to "Automatic", so I changed it to Disabled.  The Mopier Mode was already disabled.  The printer still will not print more than one copy at a time.  Tried multiple times, getting into and out of the program I was trying to print from; turned the printer off and on, etc....nothing worked.

Any other suggestions?

HP Recommended

Anyone Can help, after im upgrade to windows 7, the special pages setting on windows XP setting is diappear.

How could I change the setting back.

Thanks

HP.jpg

HP Recommended

I don't see a Device Settings tab anywhere in Printer Settings.

Help please

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.