Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

@Frankieyang wrote:

Anyone Can help, after im upgrade to windows 7, the special pages setting on windows XP setting is diappear.

How could I change the setting back.

Thanks

HP.jpg

Check the box that says use diffeerent paper/cover and those options will reappear.

HP Recommended

I tried to fix my computer to print multiple coopies on windows 7.
I take the solution from HP support forum and i follow all instruction which it gives to me and now i can print how much i can.

Thank You HP suppoet

HP Recommended

Thanks alot!

It's worked.

That [Content Removed] problem take me a lot of time to fix, but i cannot until now 😄

Again, thank you very much!

HP Recommended

I tried the solution that was posted but I can't find the option [Find the Mopier Mode and Job Storage settings.

Change the settings from Enabled to Disabled.] I did not spend money to get a printer that won't print more than one page. I have tried drilling down and changing things to more than one copy where I can and nothing seems to work. If I want to print 10 copies of one page I should be able to do it. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HP Recommended

To Judson41

So, is ur problem now can not find the OPTIONS of ur fcking printer?

so which OS are u using now? 

Im using win7 and now, I'll show my way

Start>Devices and Printers>Right click to the printer which has problem>Printer properties>Select tab Device settings.

> Scroll down, u will see Mopier mode and Storage Setting > Do it 😄

Feed back for me to get more experience!

Good luck!

HP Recommended

I am in Windows 7. I tried that but when I go to the device tab there is nothing for the Mopier Mode and Job Storage settings.  It only has the following options:

Jam recovery

Status Message

Cleaning Page

Quiet Mode

Duplex Mode

Print Density

Eco Smart Console

If you can tell me where the Mopier Mode might be I will be glad to try your suggestion.

HP Recommended

@Judson41

Start Button > Control Panel > Devices and Printers > Double Click the printer you are having the issue with > Double Click Customize your printer > Device Settings Tab >

Near the bottom under installable options you will find mopier mode, disable it.

HP Recommended
There is nothing that says installable options anywhere on the device settings tab.
HP Recommended

@Judson41

Did you downlaod an HP printer driver package or are you using a resident windows 7 driver?

HP Recommended

This is a great fix.  It works on Vista also!  Thank you.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.