Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Hi, HP M1212nf MFP will not print multiple copies with Windows 7 - 64 bit  - I do not know what mopier mode is nor what I am looking for under the properities to change it.   Thanks for your help.

Ruby {Personal Information Removed}

HP Recommended

Hi 24Debert

I understand you aren't able to print multiple copies.

Thank you for your reply.

I will be happy to help you with this.

The mopier mode is for another unit.

To fix your issue I would turn off all start up programs to make sure there isn't something blocking the printer from printing multiple pages.

Click on start, in search box type in run, enter, then type in msconfig, click OK.
Click the Services tab.
Click to select the Hide All Microsoft Services check box.
Click Disable All, and then click OK.

Then click on the start up tab at the top.
Click on disable all.
Reboot the computer.

Turn off any antivirus software.

Try printing a multiple page document now to see if it will print successfully.

Then go back into msconfig and enable the All Microsoft Services and enable all on the start up tab. Turn the Antivirus software back on again.

Hope this helps.
Thank you for posting on the HP Forums. Have a great day!

Gemini02

I work on behalf of HP

Click the Thumbs Up below to say “Thanks” for helping!
HP Recommended
thanks worked - is there a way something like this can be included with future instructions for hp users. It sure saves a lot of frustration. Ruby
HP Recommended

Same problem. Lenovo W500, Win 7 64, HP 2025dn. Has always worked great. Now for some reason can't print multiple copies of a page. Looked at the Mopier function, it is already disabled. Tried enabling and then disabling it. Still doesn't work. The printer is networked. Installed as HP CP 2025dn UPD PCL 6. Used to work fine.

Only thing I did recently is installed drivers on another laptop lenovo T410 Win 7 64, as a HP Universal Printing PCL 5, ( which does not have a Mopier Mode to enable/diable) and it prints multiple copies just fine via the network.

So what's the problem with the W500 being unable to print multiple copies?

HP Recommended

I have 8600 office jet pro and it is making numerous copies of checks and everything when all I want is one copy I tried following your directions but never got to mopier mod/job  any advice

HP Recommended

My Laser jet 4000n  would only print 1 copy after networking it using windows 8.1.  Disenabeling the mopier worked great Thanks Much!

HP Recommended

the HP printer did not keep the setting - there has to be a way so that it will stay without doing it every time.

Thanks

Ruby

24 Debert

HP Recommended

My HP printer model  1212nf MFP does not have the mopier

HP Recommended

Thank you! Don't know why printer stopped printing multiple pages. Your solution worked.

HP Recommended

Thank you so much.  This problem has plagued me for years...

The HP status page kept telling me it was, "unable to store the job...(because)...the printer was not configured to collate".

How stupid of me to not realize that...

"not configured to collate"

...means...

"mopier and job storage need to be disabled" ???

That should be obvious to anybody...right?....

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.