cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
2 2 0 1
Message 11 of 34
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Unwanted pages printing with "GET /DevMgmt/Discoverytree.xml HTTP/1.1" on HP 2055dn

Thanks mate - its all sorted !

0 Kudos
Highlighted
4 4 0 0
Message 12 of 34
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Unwanted pages printing with "GET /DevMgmt/Discoverytree.xml HTTP/1.1" on HP 2055dn

I had the PCL 5 driver and making the change to disable the notifications did not work for me.  In researching other forums I found one that said to load both the PCL 5 & PCL 6 drivers for the same printer.  This did the trick for me.  Good luck!

0 Kudos
Level 2
14 8 2 5
Message 13 of 34
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

I already had both PCL 5 & PCL 6 drivers installed in my Win7 PC and it didn't work.

It worked once I disabled the notification option within the settings.

Highlighted
1 1 0 0
Message 14 of 34
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

I am getting the message printed as follows:

GET /DevMgmt / DiscoveryTreeee.xml HTTP/1.1

Host: 127.0.0.1:8080

I am using an HP Laserjet 2055DN

How can I get rid of this?  Every time I print it gives me this blank page with the message shown above.  It just started doing this in the last couple of days.  I think my software drivers were automatically updated by HP

I am on Windows 7?

Can you help ??

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 1
7 6 1 0
Message 15 of 34
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

I get the same message exactly on my brand new P2055dn.  I have researched the problem.  It occurs no matter which driver I am using.  (I have three on board now, each fully updated.)  I also have disabled reporting on the printer menu.  Still, I get this page printed several minutes after each print job is finished.  I am running Windows XP.  I sure hope someone can help;  this seems really dumb, and I would not like to have to live with this!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
2 2 0 0
Message 16 of 34
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

I am having the same problem using a P2015 printer.   How do I correct this problem.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
2 2 0 0
Message 17 of 34
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

This didn't work for me.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
1 1 0 0
Message 18 of 34
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Unwanted pages printing with "GET /DevMgmt/Discoverytree.xml HTTP/1.1" on HP LaserJet1522nf

operating system window 2007

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 1
7 6 1 0
Message 19 of 34
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

This seems to have solved my problem, which had been happening frequently and consistently.  Oddly, it seemed to subside gradually over the course of several day.  I can't say that it all makes perfect sense, but at this point I feel confident that this bug has been fixed.  Thanks, MrMojo.

Added on 5 June.  Kudos to Mr. Mojo.  My printer continues to perform with NO further problems.  I refer users to Mr. Mojo's note just above.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
1 1 0 0
Message 20 of 34
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

This same problem just started on my printer . I have pcl 5 and ps installed.

I hope you can help

0 Kudos
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation