Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
5540 Envy
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi. When enrolling for instance ink the mailing address form is default United Kingdom and wont allow to select a different country. I clicked the flag and selected Ireland this did not change the mailing address form.  Help Don999

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hello @Don999,

Welcome to the HP Support Forums!

I understand that you live in Ireland and you would like to sign up for Instant Ink. I will certainly do my best to help you and please remember to return to this thread and mark 'Accept as Solution', if I have successfully helped you resolve the issue. If you wish to say 'thanks' for my effort to help, click the 'thumbs up' to give me a Kudos.

We’re planning on expanding, so please keep checking back for updates on when HP Instant Ink will be available in your area.

Note: At this time there is no official statement as to when it will be available in Ireland.

However, there might be a workaround for you.
DeliverMe.ie has a service that delivers mail to anywhere in Ireland or Europe. As stated on their website: 
We forward your goods to anywhere in Ireland or Europe.
We can also collect your goods in the UK and deliver to you.
For more information see:  http://www.deliverme.ie/

NOTE: You would need a credit card with a UK address or check to see if you can get Instant Ink 'Prepaid Card' from your local retail stores.

I hope this helps clear up any confusion. Thanks for reaching out to the HP Support Forums! 🙂

Drakster
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the thumbs up" button!

HP Recommended

Hi @Don999

Just checking if this issue is now resolved and you were able to sign up for Instant Ink in Ireland?

Thanks

Ciara

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuEvIH8s8RQ&feature=youtu.be&list=PLd5m9KUI6-VzOhZM5vecipw858cb6i6fc

ii.JPG

I am speaking for myself and not for HP. Twitter: @Ciara_B_27
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.