cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Don999
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

enrolling for instance ink

HP Recommended
5540 Envy
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi. When enrolling for instance ink the mailing address form is default United Kingdom and wont allow to select a different country. I clicked the flag and selected Ireland this did not change the mailing address form.  Help Don999

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Drakster
Retired
Retired
4,038 3,773 306 604
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello @Don999,

Welcome to the HP Support Forums!

I understand that you live in Ireland and you would like to sign up for Instant Ink. I will certainly do my best to help you and please remember to return to this thread and mark 'Accept as Solution', if I have successfully helped you resolve the issue. If you wish to say 'thanks' for my effort to help, click the 'thumbs up' to give me a Kudos.

We’re planning on expanding, so please keep checking back for updates on when HP Instant Ink will be available in your area.

Note: At this time there is no official statement as to when it will be available in Ireland.

However, there might be a workaround for you.
DeliverMe.ie has a service that delivers mail to anywhere in Ireland or Europe. As stated on their website: 
We forward your goods to anywhere in Ireland or Europe.
We can also collect your goods in the UK and deliver to you.
For more information see:  http://www.deliverme.ie/

NOTE: You would need a credit card with a UK address or check to see if you can get Instant Ink 'Prepaid Card' from your local retail stores.

I hope this helps clear up any confusion. Thanks for reaching out to the HP Support Forums! 🙂

Drakster
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the thumbs up" button!

0 Kudos
Ciara_B
Level 11
8,714 7,779 283 653
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @Don999

Just checking if this issue is now resolved and you were able to sign up for Instant Ink in Ireland?

Thanks

Ciara

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuEvIH8s8RQ&feature=youtu.be&list=PLd5m9KUI6-VzOhZM5vecipw858cb6i6fc

ii.JPG

I am speaking for myself and not for HP. Twitter: @Ciara_B_27
With HP Instant Ink, you'll never have to run to the shops to buy ink again! Print 50 pages a month for only €2.99! Find out more: http://hp.care/2nLsVYkSUBS...
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation