Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

To cancel print job on iphone.  Double click your iphone button.  Your active programs will pop up from the bottom.  Click on the first one, which is your print job, and then cancel it.  

HP Recommended
Unfortunately I did try that as the printer printed out the same print job 50 times. The iPhone did not show a pending print job
HP Recommended

I'm having the same problem.

on top of that since the firmware update, if I turn off and on the printer, it goes into initialisation snever for about 12 hours before being ready to print.

is there a way to cancel that firmware update and go back to the previous version?

HP Recommended

Hey gang - just checking in. Any new info from HP on a fix?

J.

HP Recommended

Alright, from what I understand through contacting our engineers is that this issue pertains to our firmware compatibility with the latest version of iOS6. This will be corrected in the next firmware update, however. In the meantime, there is a thread on the ePrint forum about what you can do to avoid this problem and several work arounds that you can do to get your prints to be exectued in the fashion you wish. 

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/ePrint-Print-Apps-Mobile-Printing-and-ePrintCenter/HP-LaserJet-Pro-M121...

I hope that this is the information you are all looking for, and I do apologize for the inconvenience until that firmware update is released.

Have a great day! 

🙂 

HP Recommended

Neon - what is the ETA on that firmware update?

HP Recommended

At the current time there is not an set time for the release of that firmware, but one is currently being developed and tested. Once it has completed that process it will be made available online and I will update this thread with that information. 

I hope that so far I have been helpful, and I plan on keeping you informed. 

HP Recommended

I went to the page and downloaded the new firmware dated 1-22-13.  It is actually the older firmware and after installing it, the problem has resolved itself. I will await the new update but at least I can use it for now.

HP Recommended

Can anyone confirm the old firmware is now available for download? Moreover, is it even possible to update (downdate?) from the new firmware to the old?

Thanks,

J

HP Recommended

I went to the drivers page for the printer and downloaded the firmware update.  When I went to insrtall it, it told me that it was older than the one presently installed and did I want to proceed.  I said yes and now I can print from my iphone and only get one copy.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.