Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Hi rlippert,

I understand you want to stop receiving email notifications from the HP Support Forums. I can defiently give you a hand with that, but it will require you to change your settings on the Forums. Please see the steps listed below to disable the notifications of the thread:

1. Sign into the HP Support Forum

2. On the far right under My Community please click on Resources & Settings

3. Then click on My Subscriptions then select Notification Settings and make sure the following are Unchecked:

Notify me for my own posts and replies

Automatically subscribe me to all topics I participate in

4. Under the Notifications section please set the following to Never:

New topics or articles posted in boards I subscribe to

New replies posted to content I subscribe to

Responses to other replies I subscribe to

Post I'm mentioned in- Uncheck

Accepted solutions to topics or questions I subscribe to- Uncheck

5. Click SAVE

Once you have updated the changes, you will no longer receive the notifications. I hope this was helpful.

Thanks,

HevnLgh
I work on behalf of HP

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to the left of the reply button to say “Thanks” for helping!
HP Recommended

Hello Travis....I have checked through every 7Z temporary file folder and there is no L4uninstall.exe file. I tried to reinstall the printer to an earlier version; that didn't work either. Unfortunately, now in my programs files, nothing happens when I click Uninstall/Change on the HP printer items.

I have no idea where to go from here....I have never attempted to take a PC back to its out-of-the-box state, but is this something an "average" home computer (desktop) user should attempt. If so, what are some safeguards I should consider???

Any help at all from you or anyone else watching this thread is most appreciated.

Thank you, and enjoy your holidays.

HP Recommended

Hello Cerulean_Blue,

To be able to assist with the parsing error message, I do need to confirm some information with you. I would need to know the full model number of your computer. I have included the document 'Guide to finding your product number' http://bit.ly/1bIlZUa. Also the current version of Windows that you are running. I have included the document 'Which Windows operating system am I running?' http://bit.ly/1aCVs4q.

Thank you.

I worked on behalf of HP
HP Recommended

Saudações!

Preciso solucionar este erro: 

parsing error in filec:\program files\hp\difgital\imaging\bin\hpqscloc\1033.xml

HP Recommended

Hi, welcome to the HP Consumer Forum in English!

If you prefer to post your question in Portuguese, please visit Fórum dos usuários HP

Alternatively, feel free to post a revised message in English

Thanks!

--------------------------
Regards,
Happytohelp
Please click the Thumbs Up to show you like my post or to say thanks!

I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended

I do no have CD.

I have downloaded drivers.

I have 10 7s....  files.

Do I do the proceeder for all 10 7s temp files before moving on?

HP Recommended

Is there a way to correct this situation  without having the disc ?  if not, where can such an item be piurchased ?

HP Recommended

i do not have Original installation CD. what can i do? how can i fix parsing error?

HP Recommended

Hi @goodhayman, @papeyell, and @vikram_ps!

Welcome to the HP Support forums folks. I understand each of you is experiencing a parsing error.

To better assist you, would you please provide some further information:

1. Have you tried the Solution listed on page 1 of the thread? If you don’t have the CD, please download the software from HP.com and follow the 2nd paragraph in the solution.
  2. What is the make/model/product number of your HP printer? Guide to finding your product number
  3. How is the printer connected (USB cable, ethernet, or wireless)?
  4. What Windows operating system are you using (XP, Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8)?

Thank you. 

--------------------------
Regards,
Happytohelp
Please click the Thumbs Up to show you like my post or to say thanks!

I work on behalf of HP
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.