cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
Rgonzo
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Alignment Recommend

HP Recommended
HP 5510
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

E53128B4-7550-48D2-9FE3-DBC424D812E6.jpeg

1A6EEBA9-B6F0-48DB-9420-E95CC830802E.jpeg

I turn on my printer and I get this this first message to load paper (paper is already loaded) so I can click ok and then it is always followed with Alignment Recommended if I click ok, it will just sit there and do nothing. it has sat there for 8 days and done nothing. The problem that I’m having is it’s printing ok, but I need to add the new WiFi to the printer but can’t get to the home screens because of the error messages and I don't know how to by pass these messages???  

1 REPLY 1
Echo_Lake
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
21,832 21,791 966 1,006
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Rgonzo

Thank you for posting on HP Support Community.

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, I have a few troubleshooting steps we could try to fix the issue:  

Turning the printer off, and then on again might resolve an Alignment failed error message.

1. With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the printer.

2. Unplug the power cord from the power source.

3. Wait 60 seconds.

4. Reconnect the power cord to a wall outlet and to the printer.

NOTE: HP recommends plugging the printer directly into a wall outlet.

If resetting the printer does not resolve the issue, continue to the next step from here: https://support.hp.com/in-en/product/hp-photosmart-5510-e-all-in-one-printer-series-b111/5053904/doc...

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “
Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation