Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended

Hi, this file isn't windows compatible, is there a windows version of this please?

HP Recommended

Hi tashanight, 

Welcome to the HP Forums! 

After some searching I am not seeing this software being available for Windows. However, I did find some software that might work for you. HP Photosmart Essential

If you appreciate my help, please click on the thumbs up icon. Both icons are below this post.

Hope this will resolve your issue! 🙂

RnRMusicMan
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to say “Thanks” for helping!

HP Recommended

Hi,

Thanks for the quick reply.

This software does work but it still doesn't seem to let me print directly onto DVD's. It has the option there of the printer tray to choose and the HP solution centre has the option saying 'print onto DVD/CD' but it won't let me.

Is there another software that can help me do this. I would update my printer but i can't find a current HP printer that has this functionality

Thanks

HP Recommended

Hi tashanight, 

Thank you for your reply! 

Perhaps try these free programs: Acoustica CD/DVD Label MakerCD and DVD Label Maker 1.2, or Advanced CD Label Maker 1.1.2

If you are able to reach some resolution, please click on Accept Solution. If you appreciate my help, please click on the thumbs up icon. Both icons are below this post.

Hope one of these will help! 🙂

RnRMusicMan
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to say “Thanks” for helping!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.