Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
HP Instant Ink
Microsoft Windows 11

I have an HP DeskJet 3772 that I love when it works, but it stays offline and not working more than it does online and working. I have an instant ink subscription which I think is a brilliant idea. However, my bank accounts were hacked, and I had to close them, get new accounts with new debit cards and I've had trouble keeping up with the instant ink bill. It is paid, but twice it was down because of my problems with my debit cards. However, a few weeks ago, it was offline and of course the bill needed to be paid. So, I did that and it came back on line right away. Unfortunately, within an hour, it was back off line again. My web services light was blinking so I thought that the payment didn't go through, but when I checked it had gone through. I have done every kind of trouble shooting available but cannot resolve the problem. the Web Services light continues to blink and the printer continues to be unresponsive to printing jobs. CAN I JUST UNSUBSCRIBE FROM INSTANT INK AND UNHOOK FROM THE INTERNET, go straight to my computer and use my printer as I used to?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @Miss-Leigh,

Welcome to the HP Support Community

I understand you are facing an Instant Ink issue with your HP Printer. Not to worry I will help you to get a resolution to resolve the issue.

To assist you better, I have sent out a private message to assist you with the next course of action. 

Please check your Private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Community profile Next, to your profile Name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it or simply click on this link.

I hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. 

Take care and have a good day.
Gaya1239 – HP Support.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.