Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
HP Office Jet Pro 8210 Printer
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

Help, My printer just ran out of warranty and I went thru dozen cardstock with my Hallmark software.  I can't get the card stock not to start short. It will print a card on paper on both sides perfect. Soon as you put in card stock it cuts off half the pictures. There is no adjustments to make. My other printer I gave away that is older never did this. This one even cost more and only prints.  I use Hallmark Software Card Studio Deluxe 2019...and they said its the printer.  I'm very upset because it was warranty Jan 18th. didn't get till Feb 14 and now it won't do what I bought it to do. I made more for heavystock printing.  The cardstock was expensive and all went in the trash. Dell can't help either. Said its a printer issue.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

What weight is the card stock?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post that solves your issue as "Accept as Solution".
I am a volunteer and do not work for HP.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.