Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
Hp Deskjet zink Advantage 2135

I bought a tricolor & black 680 ink cartridge for our deskjet jet 2135 printer, but the ink buttons are blinking. I ask one of the agents of HP on Shopee ph for the compatible inks for 2135, and he/she said it's the 680. 

Oh. .Our printer was bought from Middle East, and it says the cartridge should be 652. The warranty was already expired. 

Pls help me. I cannot find a store here in the Philippines that sells hp 652 ink. 

Screenshot_20200804_211158_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@rocksxannewtnb

Welcome to the HP support community.

You will have to do a regionalization reset on the printer to use cartridges that are available in your region.

To do a printer region reset you need to meet the following conditions:

1. The printer should be connected using a printer USB cable to the computer.

2. You need to have the printer full feature software installed on your computer.

3. You need to have all the cartridges either from the region from where the printer was purchased originally or the new region to which you want to reset it to.

Reply with the requested information for more assistance.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@rocksxannewtnb

Welcome to the HP support community.

You will have to do a regionalization reset on the printer to use cartridges that are available in your region.

To do a printer region reset you need to meet the following conditions:

1. The printer should be connected using a printer USB cable to the computer.

2. You need to have the printer full feature software installed on your computer.

3. You need to have all the cartridges either from the region from where the printer was purchased originally or the new region to which you want to reset it to.

Reply with the requested information for more assistance.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

How to do the primter region reset? Thank you! 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.