Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended

Hi Jay, 

I have no time and will through the printer on garbage. 

I bought a new one, unfortunately HP again.

1) Can I transfer my HP Instant Link account and keep my unused pages to the new Printer? 

2) HOw can I still profit from the 2 months complementary (New Printer) 

3) What do I do with the cartridges from the broken printer. Can I just sent for recycling? They are full of ink still....

Looking forward to hearing from you

HP Recommended

Jay, I have now replaced my broken Printer by my new one, using my very same account. 

1) How surprised I am to note that I could not register the 2 months free offer for a new printer because it passed more than 7 days as I was awaiting to fix the problem with the broken one.

2) I had also more than 900 pages transferred from my previous subscription. I wd really hope this  to be transferred to the new printer. 

3) I need to receive the cards with urgency as the one that came with the new printer are already over. 

What a mess. Please, help me to get all sorted ASAP? 

Thank you very much ,

Alex 

HP Recommended
  • You could replace the old printer with the new one, refer to this link -Replacing or Adding Printers to Your Account
  • Yes, please ship the old cartridges back to HP
  • The rollover pages will not be carried to the new printer.
  • Did the printer come with a Free months promotion? If yes, could you send me an image of the promotional offer(box or the leaflet that came with the printer)?

Hope this helps!

Let me know!

HP Recommended

Jay, 

Find below the Picture of the Box with Bar codes and the 2 months HP Instant ink  included.

Would you be so kind to include these 2 months in my subscription?

Also anything you can do to expedite the shipment of the cartridge for my new printer?   I ran out and can not print at all. 

I will post back all my cartridges for the other printer. I even have new not used ones to send back unfortunately.

It has been a terrible experience with HP Instant print so far. Hope it will pay back over time... 

Also not happy to have my 900 pages (not used) deleted from my credit.... 

Anyway, 

Looking forward to the best possible solution. 

Thank you, 

AleTur_0-1614598039434.png

AleTur_1-1614598061531.png

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.