cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

HP Deskjet 2633 will copy in colour but not printing in colour

HP Recommended
HO Deskjet 2633

I can make copies in colour but not print in colour.  Am using HP Smart but cannot see where to ensure that printing is in colour.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
16,633 16,614 1,290 1,302
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@PatHase, Welcome to HP Support Community!

This could be an issue with the installed drivers or settings. To be able to assist you better, I'd like to know the following-

• Are you using a mobile device or a computer to print from?
  • If it is a computer, what is the Operating System installed on the computer?
  • If it is a mobile device, is it an android or iOS?

Keep me posted for further assistance.

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks for replying - since posting my query I have solved it by using eprint + Jet advantage which seems to have solved the problem.  I am  printing from an HP computer with windows10.

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation