Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
HP ENVY 5644 e-All-in-One Printer

Error mainly when using air print from my phone

unable to find support and the HO site won’t accept my serial number to allow me to proceed. 
the printer is connected wireless to my Mac. 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @A1029,

Welcome to The HP Support Community.  

Thank you for posting your query, I will be glad to help you.

I understand you are experiencing missing pages and incorrect page breaks when printing from your iPhone to your HP ENVY 5644 printer. 

Here are some steps you can take to troubleshoot this issue:

Check Printer Connection:

• Ensure that your printer is connected to the same wireless network as your iPhone and Mac. Sometimes connectivity issues can cause print jobs to fail or print incorrectly.

Update Printer Firmware:-  Update the firmware on an HP printer

• Check if there are any firmware updates available for your HP ENVY 5644 printer. Updating the firmware can resolve compatibility issues and improve performance.

Check Printer Settings:

• On your iPhone, check the print settings before sending the print job. Make sure the correct paper size and layout settings are selected to avoid incorrect page breaks.

Restart Devices:

• Sometimes simply restarting your printer, iPhone, and Mac can resolve temporary connectivity or software glitches.

AirPrint Troubleshooting:

• If you're specifically experiencing issues with AirPrint, ensure that AirPrint is enabled on your printer. You might need to disable and re-enable AirPrint from the printer's settings.

Check Print Queue:

• On your Mac, check the print queue to see if there are any pending or failed print jobs. Clearing the print queue and trying to print again might help.

Refer to this document: HP ENVY 5644 e-All-in-One Printer User manual 

I hope this helps. 

`

Take care and have a good day.

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. 

Take care and have a good day.
Gaya1239 – HP Support.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.