Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
HP Envy Photo 7134

Hi,

I am having continuous trouble to print music sheets with printer. My wife is a musician and I really need some help.

have included a few photos for reference:

1) example of what I want to print

2) what the print looks like (missing all music sheet bars)

3) Alignment test page

Any ideas for what I can do? Should it really be like this? I have replaced cartridges.

89006E63-4A89-46C0-8B0D-7C3D1DAC5457.png

97E699C6-D00D-4C3D-918F-6F575ED71C45.jpeg

471840B3-BBDB-4E19-8486-3B8CB0FFF987.jpeg

 Best,

Mats

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Print a print quality report & post it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post that solves your issue as "Accept as Solution".
I am a volunteer and do not work for HP.
HP Recommended

Sure, just printed as below. Seems a bit odd, right?

6F789662-E120-4E96-916A-E86338B6C931.jpeg

827B86B2-A8C4-4A36-830A-146C7A0B4896.jpeg

HP Recommended

You should not see any lines in the black sample.

Take a look at this link for images of what it should look like.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post that solves your issue as "Accept as Solution".
I am a volunteer and do not work for HP.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.