Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
officejet 4650
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

I've had this printer a year limited usage less than 50 pages printed in that time. A few weeks back i noticed the pages were faded looking so i started printing from work. Now i get fully blank pages while trying to print documents needing black ink

I have run:

1.Print quality analysis, there is no black in the colors are faded badly the lines and box section are incomplete the sq. is disconnected.

2. Alignment prints well in all blue and scan says its successful

3. Cleaned cartridges 4x times don't see improvements

4. Clean printer 3x no solution

Scan_0001.jpgScan_0002.jpgScan_0003.jpgScan_0004.jpgScan_0005.jpg I  have also uninstalled then reinstalled from the disk.

I also updated the driver but AFTER  the reinstall.

my ink levels are Ok. medium color last qtr black ink

I really need black ink to function all help is appreciated

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@biggievonbloomi

Welcome to HP Support Community

Since the issue persist after cleaning the Printhead, I suggest you contact HP Support for Service Options

1) Click on this link - www.hp.com/contacthp/ 
2) Select your product type below.
3) Enter the serial of your device. 
4) Select the country from the drop-down. 
5) Select the chat or get phone number options based on your preferences. 
6) Fill the web-form and proceed further.

You can refer to this Link: https://support.hp.com/in-en/product/hp-officejet-4650-all-in-one-printer-series/5447930/document/c0...

Thank you and have a great day 😊

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

HP Recommended

I was just looking up a ship back like you said when it says that my warranty has already expired. i'm not sure whats wrong is it worthwile to get this repaired? i'm still on first ink cartridges it's been rarely used. how much would it cost ballpark estimate to get this taken care of?

HP Recommended

@biggievonbloomi

Unfortunately, we don't have the details for repair since it varies from region to region.

But most probably you will get an upgrade in exchange for this printer instead of getting it repaired

Please contact HP Support and they will provide you the best options 😊

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.