Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
HP Ink Tank Wireless 416
  • My case I'd is HP Case Number: [personal info removed]  , why this case closed without informing to me and without resolutions of my concern.

I bought this printer for doing work, not bought for fighting with you.

The case created date is 08/21/2022 09:50:08. Still waiting for solution.

Your engineer visited money times, open some screw of printer and go back after said that, sir will update you, but they have no final resolutions.

Now I'm fully hungry. If you didn't resolve it immediately I'll I will throw this printer on the road and set it on fire, and will not buy any HP product from now on।

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

This is ink tenk printer

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.