Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M28w Printer
Microsoft Windows 11

Short summary of my problem and the solutions I have tried:

Printing always via USB, no WLAN.

- Sending a print order to the printern leads directly to the failure info" Printer can't print"

- Sending it when printer is disconnecged, the job is going into the orinter queue, directly fter connecting the printer to the computer, the failure info is popping up

- Check of system files with "SFC / Scannow" shows no problems

- Printer had been disconnected from 230V and connected

- Status of printer is always "ready to print"

- hp doctor does not recognize any failures

- it doesn't matter if I try to print from text program, mail program, or other programs

- printer cannot print testpage

What else can I do?

Thanks for your ideas!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

By hazard I have found the solution.

Some weeks ago I had updated to Windows 11...

De-install the printer and complete new installation helped.

Now it is working.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

By hazard I have found the solution.

Some weeks ago I had updated to Windows 11...

De-install the printer and complete new installation helped.

Now it is working.

HP Recommended

My HP 4650 all in one printer is not printing but can scan and copy. please help me to get it fixed.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.