cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
elouise1029
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Printer only prints part of the page at the very top of the paper

HP Recommended
HP ENV4520
macOS 11.0 Big Sur

1E31F79F-BA77-416B-B9B0-36450763B1B8.jpeg

I will start by saying that I have tried every possible solution that I can find on this forum and nothing is working. It prints full pages just fine in black and white on regular paper, but the second I try to print on sticker paper or labels, this happens. I’ve aligned the printer, reset it, reset the driver, literally everything. It just keeps printing just the bottom of the design at the top of the paper! What do I do???

1 REPLY 1
KrazyToad
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
20,947 20,934 1,274 1,298
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@elouise1029

Welcome to HP Support Community

I would like to help

Please refer to the section " Paper Handling Specifications " in this Link: https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-envy-4520-all-in-one-printer-series/5447920/document/c047041... and check if you are using the correct paper type and size 

Thank you

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation