cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Printer printing pages backwards

HP Recommended
Officejet Pro 9020 All in one printer
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

So I know this question was asked in another forum but I am still having problems with this problem. I have gone into the printer settings and looked for the reverse order, page flip, anything that might resemble a way to get it to stop printing first to last. I have tried telling it to wait until it spools. I have also uninstalled and reinstalled the software and the drivers. I am not sure how to fix this at this point or if it is even fixable. When I go to print it doesn't give me the option to select anything but the printer and when I click on the properties tab it only gives me a choice of the paper size and if i want it landscape or portrait. Can someone help me out please! It is so annoying trying to put togther reports that don't print right!

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation