cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
Thoreby
Level 1
3 2 1 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Solved!

Scanner led is flashing every half second under the lid on a new hp envy 6030, is it normal

HP Recommended
HP Envy 6030
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

the scannner led keeps flashing even whwn empty and lid closed. I can observe it through the plastic lid

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Thoreby
Author
Level 1
3 2 1 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have looked at several instrution videos on Youtube and everyone of them shows a blinking scanner bar so it is probably a normal issue on Envy 6030 when you lift up the scanner lid 

View solution in original post

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
2 REPLIES 2
Thoreby
Author
Level 1
3 2 1 0
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

This issue is know.by many users on several printer models as I read deeper on the web, it is even uploaded to Youtube, but a valid explanation I have not seen yet. 

Thoreby
Author
Level 1
3 2 1 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have looked at several instrution videos on Youtube and everyone of them shows a blinking scanner bar so it is probably a normal issue on Envy 6030 when you lift up the scanner lid 

View solution in original post

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation