Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
hp officejet 9025
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Can I disable dynamic security o hp Officejet all in one 9025 printer?

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

The dynamic security is embedded in the printers firmware can't be enabled/disabled.

My profile on LinkedIn

HP Recommended

That wasn't what I wanted to hear. But I do appreciate you clarifying that for me. The reason I asked is will I be able to refill my ink cartridges myself? The printer came with startup ink & I bought a full set of xls. I do not want to use HP's ink refill program! Great service for some folks I'm sure just not for me & neither is supporting the monopolized ink cartels! Whoever said "Talk is cheap" wasn't born in the last century!

HP Recommended

If you are running firmware version 001.2010A or higher then you will probably have some issues using non-genuine cartridges.

Dynamic security enabled printer. This Firmware includesdynamic security measures, which may prevent supplies with non-HPchips or circuitry from working now or in the future. More at:www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies.

My profile on LinkedIn

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.