Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended

Printer: HP Photosmart B209a-m

Computer: HP Vista

I followed all the directions for turning printer off and on; off, uplug, plugging in, and restarting. Rebooted computer. Still have message for Ink System Failure. What next?

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended
For Ink System Failures and 0x type codes, please see the document located here.

Hope this helps, Taffycat.
-------------How do I give Kudos? | How do I mark a post as Solved? --------------------------------------------------------

I am not an HP employee.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended
For Ink System Failures and 0x type codes, please see the document located here.

Hope this helps, Taffycat.
-------------How do I give Kudos? | How do I mark a post as Solved? --------------------------------------------------------

I am not an HP employee.
HP Recommended

There is no information anywhere on this site that addresses this same code, for a 6510

HP Recommended

Hello OSMA,

I saw your post and would like to help you out. Please click here for the steps to follow in resolving the Oxc19a0042 error.

Click the KUDOS star on the left to say “thanks” for helping!
Please mark a reply “Accept as Solution” if it solved your issue so others can find it.
I work on behalf of HP.

I worked on behalf of HP.
HP Recommended

I see the post is old but I have now encounterred the same error.  The link 'here' just goes to the general support page where you start all over identifying your product, etc, etc, etc.  Do you have a new link to reference that takes us to the document that specifically addresses this error?

HP Recommended

I have done everything as mentioned and still my printer will only print  once in a while.  This is fustrating.  I always use

Hp ink.  This does not make since.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.