Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended

This only helps if HP actually creates a driver for macOS 10.15.

Your answer is not useful without HP doing something, which when it comes to the people who own Samsung, is glacially slow.

HP Recommended

It's obvious that HP needs to update the drivers, as well it's obvious that none knows when this will happen. I in fact underlined this need in all my messages, but as far as my printer is concerned I'm waiting only for the update for the scanner drivers, being instead the printer in operation. 

HP Recommended

Hello, 

This AirPrint solution works only intermittently—but still has many errors when printing, about 50% of the time. 

When can Samsung M2070 printer users expect a printer driver that works with the new Mac OS?

HP Recommended

Typical of HP.... terrible service.  This update was huge, announced well in advance, and by the largest computer company in the world.  For all Samsung printers to "stop working correctly" while these morons get their act together is inexcusable.... Causing businesses, students, and personal users grief and money.... Way to go HP!!

HP Recommended

Macos - Catalina - finding driver for my ML 1670 Samsung printer in 64Bits

HP Recommended

Exactly my problem as now but not with printer but only with scanner. I cannot scan anymore since Catalina. 

HP Recommended

To whom it may concern,

How i can connect my  printer (which was worked perfectly before, since 2016) with my mac) - Samsung M2020 Series, aftter update on my mac last version - macOS Catalon 10.15?

Kind regards,

HP Recommended

The AIrPrint driver does NOT work with my iMac on Catalina. Whenever I print all I get are ASCII characters and continuous feed of paper through my printer. 

Please fix this issue.

HP Recommended

Unfortunately you need to wait for the drivers updates by regularly checking the website: https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/printers, if already available.

HP Recommended

They have not been made available yet hence why I am in here badgering them. If you don't speak up things tend to happen slower if at all.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.