Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
samsung clx6220

I have a Samsung CLX 6220 ans would like to reset the Image transfer belt unit.No where in service mode do you have this option,and all the answers i found says to change the belt is the only way.Is there anybody that maybe found a way to reset this by changing a fuse or resistor on the unit.Or maybe on machine itself reset the settings.Hope that someone can assist because the unit is still in great shape and can surely do one more cycle of printing.I will look out for the post.

I am A certified Copier Technician.
It is so nice to give some help where possible and the forum is a great idea Thank You.Sometimes a picture speaks louder than words to find a solution.Should you find my help use full just give some credit for my effort please.
.Thank You.Copier-Pro
If you found this post helpful, you can let others know and also show your appreciation by clicking the “Accept as Solution”button, “Thumbs up" button!

#################################################################
I'M NOT AN HP EMPLOYEE AND DO ANSWER THESE QUESTION ON MY OWN BEHALF.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

I replaced the ITB belt unit and the machine did a reset on the belt.I cleaned out the old ITB unit and tried again in the machine but still said replace ITB unit.So the solution is no short cuts just replace the part and the machine is good for copying.I also think its better that there is no reset on the old unit,because after fitting the new part the machine sounded different in the cycles of printing.

It is so nice to give some help where possible and the forum is a great idea Thank You.Sometimes a picture speaks louder than words to find a solution.Should you find my help use full just give some credit for my effort please.
.Thank You.Copier-Pro
If you found this post helpful, you can let others know and also show your appreciation by clicking the “Accept as Solution”button, “Thumbs up" button!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

I replaced the ITB belt unit and the machine did a reset on the belt.I cleaned out the old ITB unit and tried again in the machine but still said replace ITB unit.So the solution is no short cuts just replace the part and the machine is good for copying.I also think its better that there is no reset on the old unit,because after fitting the new part the machine sounded different in the cycles of printing.

.Thank You.Copier-Pro

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.